Storage Drum For Towing Pennant of Emergency Towing Arrangement Ship Towing Equipment
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CCS, NK, BV, ABS, DNV-GL, LR, KR, IRS, RS, RINA, Makers Test Certificate, Etc.|
|Model Number:||Standard and Customized|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||As per quotation|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet or Customized|
|Delivery Time:||As per offer|
|Payment Terms:||TT, L/C, Etc.|
|Supply Ability:||Satisfy clients needs|
2000KN emergency towing arrangement,
CCS 2000KN emergency towing arrangement,
2000KN Single Point Mooring Equipment
Storage Drum For Towing Pennant of Emergency Towing Arrangement
Storage drum for towing pannant of emergency towing arrangeent complies with the provisions of the MSC.35(36) resolution "Guidelines for Tanker Emergency Towing Devices" passed by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the Maritime Safety Commission (MSC) in May 1994 and the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) Article V /15-1 requirements. At the same time, the bow device can also be used as a single point mooring (SPM) to meet the specifications of OCIMF and classification societies. The emergency towing device produced by our company is suitable for oil tankers, gas carriers and chemical tankers of 20,000 tons and above, It is designed for the purpose of when the ship loses power or emerges an accident, the ship can be towed away quickly to reduce the deterioration of the accident and protect the environment. Our typical types of emergency towing devices have obtained type approvals of class. ETA1000-W is a special type of emergency towing device is designed to save space on the stern deck. It is exquisitely designed, simple to operate, and saves deck space to the greatest extent. It has obtained Class type approval certificate. ETA1000, RTA2000 and ETA1000-W have all passed the prototype strength test of 2 times the working load and the actual ship layout test, and the product quality is stable and reliable.
MAIN TECHNOLOGY SPECIFICATION & COMPONENT DESCRIPTION
- All components are designed with computer aided system, complying with the criterion of IMO, OCIMF and type approved by Class Societies.
- Reasonable formed complete set and applicable for new and existing tankers. Highly evaluated by ship owners for its fine design; simple operation and saving space at the most extent,
- Strongpoint and fairlead are integral with structure of tankers.
- Forward part of ETA with SPM (Single Point Mooring) is fully complying with the criterion of OCIMF and classification societies.
- The damping appliance is designed for storage drum to limit the speed of towing pennant, the force reducer is designed for winding pennant easily.
- Pick up gear box deployed quickly for towing messenger rope throw to the sea.
- The arrangement, installation and structure reinforcement solution for ETA are fully served.
- Customized components and configurations can be produced according to ship owner’s requirements.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Ship Deadweight (DWT)||20,000T≤DWT＜50,000T||≥50,000T|
|Safe Working Load||1,000KN||2,000KN|
|Components Name||ETA1000-C Inclusive SPM||ETA2000-C Inclusive SPM|
|Chafing Chain||U3 φ76 L=8.39 m||U3 φ76 L=8.39 m|
|Chain Stopper||OCIMF Type Single Point Mooring Chain Stopper||OCIMF Type Single Point Mooring Chain Stopper|
|Fairlead/Strong Point||600X450 mm||600X450 mm|
|Pedestal Roller||φ350 mm||φ350 mm|
|Storage Box||Storing chafing chain||Storing chafing chain|
|Towing Pennant||φ65 6X37 IWR Wire rope galvanized||φ80 8X37 IWR Wire rope galvanized|
|Strong Point||400X260mm||600X350 mm|
|Pick Up Gear||Assist to pick up towing pennant||Assist to pick up towing pennant|
|Storage Box||Storing pick up gear||Storing pick up gear|
Drawing of 2000KN Emergency Towing Arrangement Single Point Mooring Equipment Ship Towing Equipment